Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our incredible staff. From the moment you contact us to the smile on your face when we complete your job, you will be pleased with how much our staff cares about your experience.
We invite people to join our company based on the quality of their character and not their previous experience. With that being said, most of our technicians come to us with no experience and we train them from the ground up. As a matter of fact, every person including management and sales have actually performed our services. That one exception is in our accounting group - my mom!
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about us,
Get Your Free E-Book On
Professional Carpet Cleaning in Naperville IL
Dave’s of Naperville Carpet Cleaning Service offers professional carpet cleaning services in Naperville and surrounding areas. We can handle any tough stain on your carpet using our powerful cleaning system. We make your carpets look renewed, clean, and fresh for your family.
Knowledgeable and Courteous Technicians
We have friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable technicians who can help with any carpet cleaning needs. Each of our technicians is certified and educated with the latest in our industry. Most importantly, our technicians are not paid by commission, so they only think of what is the best for your carpets.
Latest Carpet Cleaning Technology and Equipment
Our company uses truck mounted hot water extraction as a method of choice. This is also called steam cleaning. This is the most thorough and powerful cleaning method in the carpet cleaning industry today. We achieve incredible results every time we use this method.
Safe Carpet Cleaning Products
Your health is our main concern. This is the reason why we use child-and-pet-safe-carpet-cleaning products in every job that we do in Naperville. We make sure that our cleaning products are not toxic and harmful to the environment.
If you want to know more about our carpet cleaning services in Naperville, you can call us at 630-326-7877 today!
8-Step Deluxe Package Deep Carpet Cleaning Process is our package that will completely clean your carpet making it look as good as new. This package is done by our certified technicians, and they only use latest technology and health safe products.
1. First thing we need to do is inspect all the areas that we are going to clean.
2. Next thing we do is removing the stains from your carpet, except for the ones that are permanently inside your carpet. Then we pre-treat all cleaning areas.
3. Pre-spraying with our protein enzyme is our next step. It can break up oil and dirt, and is very efficient. When we apply it, we get on moving all the furniture that is in our way.
4. After moving the furniture, we deep scrub your carpet with our power scrubber. After we do it, your carpet again feels soft and fluffy, and will look like it for a longer period of time.
5. After that we rinse your carpet with hot water. Our method contains of spraying the hot water on the carpet, and immediately sucking it out, along with all the dirt. We take that dirt into our tanks, and later empty the tanks.
6. After the cleaning is done, we apply the carpet protector, to make your carpet last longer.
7. Last step is brushing your carpet, after everything else is done.
8. Now you come with us through all the areas, and we make sure that you are satisfied. If something is wrong, we will make it right immediately.
We at Dave’s of Naperville Carpet Cleaning Service perform all of our services with the greatest amount of professionalism and care. We can do Pet Stain & Odor Removal, protect your carpet with Kleen-Guard Carpet Protection, or repair your damage cause by water.
If you call us at Dave’s of Naperville Carpet Cleaning Service, expect only certified specialists with the latest equipment at your door. You can check our testimonials and see for yourself that every customer is left satisfied, and they always come back if they need carpet cleaning service!
Hello! I want to thank you for taking time to learn more about me and my company. My name is David Gang. My family and I have lived in Illinois our whole lives. A little over 25 years ago I started this family company with my dad and one of my college buddies. I am very proud to have grown Phase 2 Services from one technician and one truck into a company that now includes a large group of wonderfully kind and knowledgeable professionals. In 2008, I lost my dad to cancer, but I believe he would be proud of where the company is today.
As the saying goes, "if you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life". Who would have thought this would be my passion. Nobody likes dirt and grime and I am no exception. Every service that we provide, I, myself, have performed countless times. I am directly involved in the training of every one of my technicians and I assure you they share my feelings.
Thanks again for taking the time to learn more about me,